Based out of Arles sur Tech in the Haut Vallespir of the Pyrenees Orientales this trail running holiday discovers the best trails the Vallespir has to offer.
Sitting at the Foot of the Canigou massif and with the GR10 and the HRP (Haut Route Pyrenees) running through the village, we are perfectly based to run amazing trails, swim in the river and enjoy a true Catalan village here in the South of France.
Utilizing the GR10 and HRP trails at times straight from the front door and taking transfers to the start of the trail heads on other days we really do get to know this hidden secret of the French Pyrenees.
Based out of a private villa with swimming pool and gardens that are south facing we really do capture the full experience of the holiday feel while running big trails. Sometimes technical and sometimes open and fast the trails here leave you wanting to keep running.
Arles sur Tech even has it’s own VK, with the fastest time being 38 mins (if your brave enough one evening why not give it a go).
Each day the trails will be between 18 – 25 km’s long with an average of 1400 – 1500 mtrs of ascent and descent.
On one of the days we will go to the summit of Costabona at 2465mtrs
- 8 days in total inc Arrival day and Departure day
- 6 days Trail Running
- All Meals – 7 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners, 6 lunches (Running days)
- Fully qualified International Mountain Leader Trail Guides
- Private Villa with swimming pool
WHATS NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights – Land Only Trip
- Transfers/Transport to and From Arles sur Tech for the start and finish of the trip
- Insurance – must cover helicopter rescue
- Drinks and Snacks