- Exploring the beautiful area of Queyras – France.
- Snowshoe paradise.
- Uncrowded trails.
- 7 nights / 6 days of Hiking.
- Accomodation in a fully catered chalet, in Guillestre village.
- All equipment provided.
- Fully guided with highly professional and fully qualified International Mountain Leaders.
Better to know: We do not have a set itinerary as we believe to have this set in stone does not allow us to maximise the snow conditions and to be safe.
Fitness level: Easy/Moderate.
Price: €1450 P/P
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners.
- Accomodation based on twin sharing
- Six days of snowshoeing
- All technical equipment needed (Snowshoes, poles, Arva kit – Transciever, probe and shovel)
- Fully qualified International Mountain Leader, English and French speaking
- Travel to & from the start and finish of the trip at our catered chalet in Guisettre
- Personal insurance cover (which must include Winter mountain sports cover and helicopter rescue)
- Dinner on Day 5 (Wednesday) Your free night to eat out in Guillestre