- Discovering the areas around the Mont Blanc Massif, by the French side.
- Amazing views of the Mont Blanc and its glaciers.
- Winter weather, blue skies and snow.
- Back country, away from the ski resort areas.
- 3 full days of snowshoeing to above 2000 mt.
- 4 nights in Chamonix, hotel B&B.
- Guided with highly professional and qualified International Mountain Leaders.
Things to consider: The actual routes may have to be changed in the advent of bad weather and high avalanche risk, your guide will decide this at the time and will discuss it with you.
Price: €800 P/P
- Snowshoes, Poles, Safety equipment (Avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe)
- 4 nights/3 days stay in a Chamonix based 3* hotel, twin sharing room.
- Breakfast each day
- Transport in Valley to the start and return from the snowshoe treks
- British International Mountain Leader
- Transfers from the Airport or to the Airport (This is a land only holiday that starts and finishes in the Chamonix valley)
- Lunch and dinners. (With such a great selection of Boulongeries and resturants in Chamonix, it is easy to find great food of every type and so we thought this would be nice than just eating in the hotel each day and you get what you really want to eat)
- Personal insurance cover (which must include Winter mountain sports cover and helicopter rescue)