- Trek through two Countries – Slovenia and Italy.
- Three Countries, three languages, three cultures.
- Hidden jem of European Alps.
- Amazing amount of alpine flora and fauna + Triglan national park.
- Uncrowded trails, pristine and untouched.
- Between 15km – 20km every day, ascents between 700mtrs – 950mtrs.
- 7 nights / 6days of Hiking.
- Hotel based with one night in an alpine hut.
- Guided with higly professional and fully qualified International Mountain Leaders.
Things to consider: There is one day where sufferers of vertigo might not enjoy themselves as much.
Price: € 1661 P/P
- 6 nights in a 3*hotel on a twin sharing room
- 7 breakfast
- 1 night in a mountain hut
- 3 dinners – arrival night, hut night, last night
- 1 lunch
- transport to and from the startand finish of hut day
- Experienced and fully Qualified International Mountain Leader
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance