- One of the Great Treks of the World.
- Start in Bourg St.Pierre finish in Zermatt – under the wonderful Matterhorn.
- Treks only in Switzerland, seeing the highlights of the famous trek.
- Amazing Mountain views everyday.
- 116 Km, Ascent 7,700 mrs Descent 8,800mtrs.
- 7 days hiking/8nights.
- A mix of high Alpine huts and Hotel Accommodation, with luggage support on four days.
- Fully guided with experienced and fully qualified International mountain Leaders.
Things to consider: Although demanding the Haute Route is a non technical trek, it is suited to experienced trekkers and is not really for people who have just started trekking or hiking in the mountains and it is the next logical alpine trekking step up after completing the famous Tour du mont blanc.
Price: €2390 P/P
- Private transfers on 2 days
- All Accommodation
- Breakfasts & Dinners
- Luggage transfers on days 5,6,7,8
- Experienced and fully Qualified International Mountain Leader
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Personal snacks and drinks
- Train ticket St Niklas – Zermatt