The TMB is one of the classic trekking journeys in the world with 170km with 9,000m of ascent and descent and to complete it really is a trek of a life time.The summit of Mont Blanc rises to a lofty 4810 mrs above sea level with glaciers spilling down from its slopes towards the valley floors. We trek over varied terrain high rugged cols, alpine meadows and beautiful forests. Alpine flowers are abundant and grow every where, you are likely to see marmots, chamois, ibex and birds of prey. Famous peaks in the area: the Domes de Miage, the Aiguille Verte, the Aiguille du Chardonnet, the Grandes Jorasses, Mont Dolent and the Grand Combin amongst others as well as Mont Blanc should keep your fingers pressed on to the button of your camera`s every day as we trek around the circuit.
Travelling anti-clockwise the Classic TMB traverses the circuit in ten days of trekking. We use cable cars and the odd transfer to provide the best and most comfortable version of this world famous circular trek. Staying in nice accommodation along the route we have luggage support deliver your main baggage most nights so you have fresh clothes to change into each evening.
- Trek through three Alpine Countries – France, Italy, Switzerland.
- Three Countries, three languages, three cultures.
- Hike around the tallest European Mountains, Mont Blanc and all its Mountain range.
- Amazing mountain scenery every day, with wonderful flora and fauna.
- 170 km, 9000 mrs of Ascent and descent.
- 11 nights/ 10 days of Hiking.
- 8 nights in hotels, 1 night-guest house, 1 night auberge, 1 night-Refuge + full luggage support and delivery.
- Guided with highly professional and fully qualified International Mountain Leaders.
Or download the PDF Big Smile Adventures
Things to consider: this is rated a moderate level trek because of length of days and ascent and descent per day. Mountain weather is unpredictable; make sure you bring what we tell you to and carry it every day.
Price: € 2173 P/P
- All Accommodation
- All Breakfasts & Dinners
- All Transport and cable cars as stated in the itinerary
- Luggage transfers apart from one night
- Experienced and fully qualified International Mountain Leader
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance
- Personal snacks and drinks